Mom deserves more than just an ordinary brunch this Mother’s Day. That’s why we fused exotic-flavor and antioxidants into these delicious Mother’s Day treats, perfect for making mom feel pampered.
Strawberry Lemonade Basil & Ginger Cocktail
We’re all about giving mom the best of both worlds for Mother’s Day. Brunch at home. Cocktails and more cocktails. Exotic-flavor and Antioxidant-infused.
- 4 oz. Bai São Paulo Strawberry Lemonade
- 2 Fresh strawberries
- Handful basil
- 2 oz. Ginger infused vodka
- Ginger beer
1. Muddle one strawberry and a handful of basil in a shaker.
2. Add ginger-infused vodka, Bai São Paulo Strawberry Lemonade, and ice.
3. Shake well and strain into a glass.
4. Garnish with a strawberry.
Serving Size: 1
Granola & Yogurt Tart
We found the Mother’s Day key to unlock any mom’s heart. It’s this tasty granola and yogurt tart. Trust us. Every delicious bite of this sweet treat is like sending your mom’s taste buds to the spa.
- 1 ½ cup Rolled oats
- ½ cup Shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- ¼ cup Honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Bai Molokai Coconut
- 1 cup Yogurt
- Fruit to top
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine oats, coconut, chia seeds and cinnamon in a large bowl, set aside.
3. Melt coconut oil and honey in a small saucepan over low heat.
4. Pour melted oil & honey over dry mixture and stir to coat well.
5. Place spoonful’s of the mixture into greased tart tins, using the spoon to press in as much as possible.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, checking to ensure they don’t brown too quickly.
7. Remove from the oven and working quickly press into the tin using the back of a spoon a second time.
8. Allow to cool completely before removing from the tins.
9. In a separate bowl, mix together Bai Molokai Coconut and yogurt.
10. Add yogurt mixture to each tart and top with your favorite fruit.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.