Sweet, tart, and the key to our hearts, this frozen strawberry margarita made with Bai is the perfect summer staple. Whether it’s a bright and shiny beach day, or a backyard BBQ, this refreshing glass of frozen sweetness will keep things chill.
- 8 oz. Bai São Paulo Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 cup Frozen strawberries
- 4 oz. Tequila
- 3 oz. Lime juice
- Lime wedge
- Fresh strawberries
- 1. Add ice, frozen strawberries, tequila, lime juice and Bai São Paulo Strawberry Lemonade to a blender.
- 2. Blend on high and add more ice if needed.
- 3. Rim glasses with a lime wedge and salt.
- 4. Pour margarita into glasses and garnish with a fresh strawberry.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.