We’re all about getting a nice cup of lemonade from the kids down the block. But when the heat calls for something sweet, we like to stir up something a little stronger. With this cocktail recipe by your side you could shake up strawberry lemonade so good, you might just open your own stand for all the adults in the neighborhood.
- 4 oz. Bai São Paulo Strawberry Lemonade
- 2 Fresh strawberries
- Handful basil
- 2 oz. Ginger infused vodka
- Ginger beer
- 1. Muddle one strawberry and a handful of basil in a shaker.
- 2. Add ginger infused vodka, Bai São Paulo Strawberry Lemonade and ice.
- 3. Shake well and strain into a glass.
- 4. Garnish with a strawberry.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.