The holidays are filled with so much fa-la-la-la-lavor it can be hard to eat healthy and avoid damaging any diet. So we’re helping you start the decade with delicious recipes that blend together great taste with good-for-you ingredients. Kind of like this delicious drink we know. That’s why we paired each tasty plate with its own flavor of Bai. Just think of us as your artificial sweetener free sommelier.
We’ve got 5 easy and healthy lunch ideas to get you through the week.
Whole Wheat Banana Wrap
- Whole Wheat Wraps
- Almond Butter
- 1. Start by thinly slicing bananas and apples.
- 2. Open wheat wraps and spread almond butter. Place banana slices on the wrap and drizzle with honey.
- 3. Fold over edges and make into small roll-ups. Save your apple slices for an additional snack.
Pair this nutty sweet treat with Bai Molokai Coconut and we promise your taste buds will thank us.
Turkey and Bacon Lettuce Wraps
- Sliced Turkey
- Sugar-Free Bacon
- Green Goddess Dressing
- 1. Once the bacon is cooked to your liking, portion out 2 slices of bacon and 1 slice of turkey per lettuce wrap. Slice tomatoes in half.
- 2. Lay out lettuce slices and add the turkey, bacon, tomatoes and lightly top with dressing.
- 3. Fold over lettuce edges to create your lettuce wraps.
Pair this low carb lunch with Bai Ipanema Pomegranate for a refreshing sweet treat with just 10 calories and 1 gram of sugar.
Hummus and Veggies
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1. Choose your favorite veggies and rinse thoroughly. Thinly slice veggies and cut hard boiled eggs in halves.
- 2. Pair veggies with a side of your favorite hummus.
Enjoy this nutritious snack with Bai Brasilia Blueberry for a bold antioxidant boost.
Tuna Avocado Salad
- Red Onion
- 1. In a bowl, add 1 quarter of a large red onion chopped, 1 avocado, and tuna. Mix thoroughly and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. Slice cucumbers for dipping or enjoy with pita.
Add some bubbly flavor to this healthy snack by pairing with Bai Bubbles Bogota Blackberry Lime.
Arugula and Spinach Salad
- Sliced Apples
- Vinaigrette dressing
- 1. Mix together arugula, spinach, and sliced apples. Top salad with pecans and feta cheese.
- 2. Drizzle a vinaigrette or light dressing of your choice.
The only thing that makes this salad even better is quenching your thirst with Bai Socorro Sweet Supertea.