Have a holly, jolly cocktail. It’s the best time of the year. So let all those folks you know say hello to delicious little bites and perfectly crafted drinks for a party that’ll help make any holiday merry and bright.
Holiday Cherry Mule
It’s beginning to look a lot like cocktails. That’s because we’re stirring up these mules with cherry and ginger beer that’ll put a whole bunch of holiday cheer in your cup. So gather up the friends and family because it’s time to eat, drink, and be cherry.
- Bai Bubbles Bolivia Black Cherry
- 1.5 oz Lime Juice
- 2 oz Ginger Beer
- 2 oz Vodka
Pour vodka, lime juice and ginger beer into a mule mug filled with ice. Top with Bai Bubbles Bolivia Black Cherry.
Pre-Made Burrata Toasts
We know it’s cheesy, but the only things you need to make a holiday party magical are friends, family, and a whole lotta burrata. These easy-prep toasts are perfect for adding a little pop of flavor to your next holiday party.
- 3-4 oz. Prosciutto
- 8-10 oz. Burrata
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- Balsamic Glaze
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1. Preheat oven to 375. Slice baguette into ½” rounds and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden brown.
- 2. While baking, half or quarter cherry tomatoes and drizzle with olive oil in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Once toasts are done, top with a few pieces of arugula, burrata, a small piece of prosciutto and a spoonful of tomatoes.
- 4. Garnish with herbs of your choice and drizzle balsamic glaze on top (optional).
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.