They say the grass is always greener on the other side. And that may be true. But if that side doesn’t have all these tasty watermelon treats at their party, there’s no way you’re getting us out of our garden. From brunches to baby showers, see how we’re starting off our summer parties with this delicious watermelon and feta salad and a watermelon mocktail made with Bai Kula Watermelon.
With the perfect blend of great taste and good-for-you ingredients in every pitcher you’ll be happy these tasty treats are so easy to make, because everyone will be down for another round.
- 6 bottles of Bai Kula Watermelon
- ½ Cucumber, sliced
- 2 cups Watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup Mint
1. Add ice to a large pitcher and top with cucumber, watermelon and mint.
2. Pour Bai Kula Watermelon over ice and store in fridge until ready to serve.
We know it would be cheesy to make a pun about this remarkably refreshing summer salad. But are we going to do it anyway? You feta believe it. Because with watermelon, strawberries, cucumber, and mint, this thing is so seriously delicious we had to lighten things up a bit.
- 4 cups Watermelon, cubed
- 4 oz. Feta, crumbled
- 6 oz. Arugula
- 8 oz. Strawberries, sliced
- Handful of basil
- Juice from lime
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Add arugula to a salad bowl and top with watermelon cubes, sliced strawberries and crumbled feta.
- 2. Chop a large handful of basil and sprinkle over salad.
- 3. Mix lime juice, olive oil, honey and salt/pepper to taste in a bowl.
- 4. Pour over salad and mix before serving.