Celebrate summer with flavor so bold it’ll make sure the party is absolutely fuego. From Watermelon Margaritas to a tasty taco bar, you can give your guests something to taco-bout at any flavorful fiesta.
With the perfect blend of great taste and good-for-you ingredients in every pitcher you’ll be happy these tasty treats are so easy to make, because everyone will be down for another round.
- 4 cups Bai Kula Watermelon
- 1 cup Fresh watermelon, cubed
- Handful mint
- 1 cup Lime juice
- 2 cups Triple sec
- 2 cups Tequila
- Watermelon wedges
- 1. Muddle watermelon cubes and mint.
- 2. Strain into a pitcher.
- 3. Add lime juice, triple sec, tequila and Bai Kula Watermelon.
- 4. Pour over ice and garnish with a watermelon wedge.
Holy guacamole! It’s time to raise the bar this summer by breaking out your very own taco bar. This fun little set up is a sure fire way to spice things up.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.