Looking to take your margarita making skills to the next level? Might we suggest adding a splash of watermelon to the mix? It might sound crazy, but trust us, it’s so crazy it works.
- 4 cups Bai Kula Watermelon
- 1 cup Fresh watermelon, cubed
- Handful mint
- 1 cup Lime juice
- 2 cups Triple sec
- 2 cups Tequila
- Watermelon wedges
- 1. Muddle cubes of watermelon and mint.
- 2. Strain into a pitcher.
- 3. Add lime juice, triple sec, tequila and Bai Kula Watermelon.
- 4. Pour over ice and garnish with a watermelon wedge.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.