There’s only one thing better on a summer Saturday than sleeping in. Being up for a brunch that’s serving some seriously tropical vibes. So leave the avocado toast behind and take your taste buds on a brunch adventure through a rainforest of flavor.
Strawberry Lemonade Basil & Ginger Cocktail
Whether your summer plans have you sipping brunch cocktails in a one-bedroom apartment, your backyard, or right by the beach, we have a little morning treat that will put your taste buds on island time. With a bold dash of basil, and just the right amount of ginger, every sip will have you dreaming of an ocean-side oasis.
- 4 oz. Bai São Paulo Strawberry Lemonade
- 2 Fresh strawberries
- Handful basil
- 2 oz. Ginger infused vodka
- Ginger beer
1. Muddle one strawberry and a handful of basil in a shaker.
2. Add ginger infused vodka, Bai São Paulo Strawberry Lemonade, and ice.
3. Shake well and strain into a glass.
4. Garnish with a strawberry.
Granola & Yogurt Tart
Put your feet up and prepare to be fanned by giant palm fronds. Metaphorically that is. That’s because these tasty tarts are so light and refreshing you’ll be wondering how your brunch game ever beat the summer heat without them.
- 1 ½ cup Rolled oats
- ½ cup Shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- ¼ cup Honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Bai Molokai Coconut
- 1 cup Yogurt
- Fruit to top
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine oats, coconut, chia seeds and cinnamon in a large bowl, set aside.
3. Melt coconut oil and honey in a small saucepan over low heat.
4. Pour melted oil & honey over dry mixture and stir to coat well.
5. Place spoonful’s of the mixture into greased tart tins, using the spoon to press in as much as possible.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, checking to ensure they don’t brown too quickly.
7. Remove from the oven and working quickly press into the tin using the back of a spoon a second time.
8. Allow to cool completely before removing from the tins.
9. In a separate bowl, mix together Bai Molokai Coconut and yogurt.
10. Add yogurt mixture to each tart and top with your favorite fruit.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.