Set the alarm later and dash past the dining hall on your way to class when you prep these bite-sized bits of energy. With all the natural goodness to get you through the day, these coconut energy bites deliver the big boost you need to help you hit the books.
- ¼ cup Bai Molokai Coconut
- 1 ½ cup Rolled oats
- 1 cup Shredded coconut (reserve ½ for rolling at the end)
- ½ cup Almond butter
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- Honey for drizzling
- ½ cup chopped Almonds
- 1. Mix oats, half of the shredded coconut, almond butter, cinnamon, chia seeds and Bai Molokai Coconut. Mixture should be thick, but add more Bai if needed.
- 2. Chill the mixture in refrigerator until slightly firm.
- 3. Once firm, roll into balls and drizzle with honey.
- 4. Roll balls in the remaining ½ cup shredded coconut and chopped almonds.