These Molokai Coconut Almond Overnight Oats are creamy and packed with coconut flavor. They’re the perfect breakfast when you’ve got a busy morning ahead.
- ½ cup of Old Fashion Oats
- ½ cup of Bai Molokai Coconut
- ½ cup of Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp. of Slivered Almonds
- 1 tbsp. of Shredded Coconut
1. In a mason jar or empty nut butter jar add oats, chia seeds, slivered almonds, and shredded coconut, mix together.
2. Pour Bai into jar and mix well until all the ingredients are combined.
3. Store jar in the fridge overnight to allow oats and chia to soak up Bai.
4. Eat straight from the jar or serve in a bowl with coconut and almond garnish.