So, we have to admit none of our flavors are technically Irish themed. But that doesn’t stop this recipe from being the perfect way to celebrate on March 17. Just think of these shots as miniature pots of jello gold.
- 2 bottles of Bai Andes Coconut Lime
- 2 cups of Light rum
- 6 packets of Gelatin (each packet .25oz)
- Mint leaves
1. Bring one bottle of Andes Coconut Lime to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, mix remaining Andes Coconut Lime and rum with gelatin packets.
3. Wait a few minutes until mostly dissolved.
4. Add boiling Bai and mix until completely dissolved.
5. Pour into baking tray and refrigerate for 2 or more hours.
6. After it has hardened, cut into cubes and garnish with mint.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.