- – 1 ½ cups champagne
- – boiling water
- – 3 1/2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- – 1 cup of Bolivia Black Cherry
- – cookie cutters
- 1. Combine 1/2 cup of water and 3 1/2 envelopes of gelatin and boil.
- 2. Once the mixture has cooled a little, add 1 1/2 cups of champagne and 1 cup of Bolivia Black Cherry.
- 3. Make sure to mix any gelatin that has stuck together until dissolved.
- 4. Line a small baking pan or casserole dish with wax paper. Pour your jello mixture into the pan, and cool in fridge until firm.
- 5. Once firm, cut into squares or use cookie cutters to cut out shapes.
Must be 21+. Please drink responsibly