This summer you can catch us by the pool sipping and sunning all day long. Mix this delicious and simple Pink Grapefruit Paloma recipe for all your best poolside buddies and believe us, summer will never end with this cocktail in hand.
Pool me once…thanks for letting me come to your pool. But pool me twice, and we’ll be best friends, especially if you break out these pink grapefruit Palomas full of flavor and tasty tequila.
- 4-6 oz. Bai Bubbles Gimbi Pink Grapefruit
- 2 oz. Agave Tequila
- ½ oz Fresh lime juice
- Grapefruit wedge
- 1. Rim glass with salt.
- 2. Add ice, tequila and lime juice.
- 3. Top with Bai Bubbles Gimbi Pink Grapefruit. Garnish with grapefruit wedge.
Honestly, at this point, you can keep the pool. We’ll be over here diving chips into this tasty citrus guac. If you have to wait 30 minutes after eating to get back into the water, it’s a pretty safe bet we’re staying dry today.
- 4 to 5 Avocadoes
- ½ Red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 small Tomato, chopped
- Juice from ½ grapefruit
- Juice from ½ orange
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Start by mashing avocados in bowl.
- 2. Mix in red onion, garlic, and tomato.
- 3. Once combined, stir in fruit juices as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- 4. Chop cilantro and mix in.
- 5. Lastly, add salt and pepper to taste. Serves 6-8.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.