By: Arsenic Lace
It might not be 5 o’clock yet. But when it comes to Pina Coladas, anything flamingoes. Check out this perfect Lemongrass Pina Colada recipe from our friend Arsenic Lace.
Must be 21+. Please drink responsibly
Makes 2 servings.
- – 1 1/2 oz. Bai Molokai Coconut Cocofusion
- – 1 1/2 oz. White rum
- – 3/4 oz. Pineapple juice
- – 3/4 oz. Lemongrass syrup
- 1. Remove the leaves on your lemongrass until you’re left with the white core (about 5 stalks).
- 2. Chop it up and add it to a pot with 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water.
- 3. Bring to a slight bubble and then turn the heat down and let it simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- 4. Let cool on stove for a few hours and then strain out lemongrass.
- 1. Add all your ingredients to your blender pitcher, add ice, and blend on smoothie setting. It’s that easy!
- 2. Pour into your serving vessel and garnish with a pineapple wedge, pineapple leaves, and a piece of cooked lemongrass.