When it comes to summer heat, we say if you can’t beat it, join it. Whether it’s a birthday or a bachelorette, we’re taking our party ques from Cuba and making things spicy with Havana heat and Bai Malawi Mango. From caliente cocktails to sweet shrimp skewers we’ve got what you need to add a little Latin flair to any affair.
Fresh Mango Mojito
Nothing will make you feel like you’re spending the night in Cuba like this delicious craft cocktail. Just remember, when it comes to mixing up a mean mojito, it’s all rum and games until someone breaks out the jalapenos.
- 4 oz Bai Malawi Mango
- ¼ cup Fresh mango chunks
- 1 Wedge of lime
- 2 oz. Rum
- Handful of mint
- Splash club soda
- Jalapeño Slices (Optional)
- 1. Muddle mango chunks, lime and a few mint leaves in a glass.
- 2. Add ice, rum, Bai Malawi Mango and top with club soda.
- 3. Garnish with jalapeño slices and a sprig of mint.
Grilled Shrimp + Mango Skewer
It’s time to get the grill going with a little sweet, a little heat, and a whole lot of delicious flavor. Break out your BBQ skills and fire up these shrimp skewers for backyard bites that everyone will love.
- 1-2 Mangoes, peeled and chopped into ½” thick squares
- ½ Jicama, peeled and chopped into ½” thick squares
- 15 Shrimp
- 2 tbsp. Lime juice
- Sprinkle of paprika
- Salt to taste
- 1. Start by grilling or sautéing shrimp with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 2. Once cooked, put the shrimp to the side. Toss jicama with lime juice and salt to taste.
- 3. Create stacks by starting with a grilled shrimp. Add jicama, a cilantro leaf or two and then a mango square to the top. Pierce with a skewer.
- 4. Once finished sprinkle with a dash of paprika.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.