If green smoothies were a prom, spinach would totally be the prom queen. I mean, what’s not to like? Spinach is mild, packed with nutrients and gets along with everyone. That doesn’t mean you can’t be the brave soul who dared to dance with some different greens. Dandelion greens are packed with calcium, iron and vitamin A. They’re on the bitter side, which is why they balance beautifully with sweet, juicy mangos, pineapple and bananas.
- 1 cup of Mango
- ½ cup of Dandelion Greens
- 1½ frozen Banana
- ½ cup of frozen Pineapple
- 1 tbsp. of Chia Seeds
- ½ cup of Bai Malawi Mango
1. Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
2. Adjust liquid to desired consistency.