There’s a crisp breeze, and autumn leaves, so you know what that means. It’s time to let the fall festivities begin. From putting those freshly picked apples to work, to taking your trick-less treats to the next level, we have everything you need to bring together friends, family, and fall.
Sparkling Fall Sangria
We found the reason you put on your favorite flannel and went to pick all those apples. It’s so they could end up in this sparkling fall sangria. Stir up this amazingly autumnal sip for and prepare to be blown away like a pile of freshly fallen leaves.
- 3 bottles Bai Ipanema Pomegranate
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- 1 bottle Red Wine
- 1 cup Brandy
- 3 sliced Apples
- 2 cups of Fig Halves
- 1 cup Pomegranate Seeds
Pour all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir. Serve over ice.
Serving size: 6
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
This crisp autumn air won’t be around forever, so we can’t stand around all day waiting for a delicious pie to be done. That’s why we’re getting cozy, and oh so delicious, with this black cherry cheesecake that doesn’t bother with baking.
- 2 cups Frozen Cherries
- 1 cup Bai Bubbles Bolivia Black Cherry
- 2 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ Lemon, juiced
- 1 cup Pitted Dates
- 2 sleeves of Graham Crackers
- 1. For the sauce: Bring frozen cherries and Bai Bubbles to a boil, then simmer for 30 minutes. Let cool and set aside.
- 2. For crust: In a blender or food processor, blend pitted dates with crackers until its crumbly and sticky when you press it between your fingers. Usually a minute or two.
- 3. For cheesecake: Using a mixer, mix cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, and lemon until smooth.
- 4. To build your no bake cheese cake, first fill a small dish with the date crumbs, then cover with cheesecake mixture and top with the cherry sauce. You can do as many layers as you’d like. Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.