Mix up your Cinco de Mayo with flavor so bold it’ll make sure the celebration is absolutely fuego. From Watermelon Margaritas to a tasty taco bar you can give your guests something to taco bout at any flavorful fiesta.
- 4 cups Bai Kula Watermelon
- 1 cup Fresh watermelon, cubed
- Handful mint
- 1 cup Lime juice
- 2 cups Triple sec
- 2 cups Tequila
- Watermelon wedges
1. Muddle watermelon cubes and mint.
2. Strain into a pitcher.
3. Add lime juice, triple sec, tequila and Bai Kula Watermelon.
4. Pour over ice and garnish with a watermelon wedge.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.