Some people like to throw the kitchen sink into their sangria, but we like to leave our appliances right where they are. Because who says sangria can’t be sweet and simple? That’s why with just a splash of blueberry, we’re stirring up a pitcher you’ll want to keep on pouring.
- 5 cups Bai Brasilia Blueberry
- 1 cup Tequila
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 4 oz Lime Juice
- Club Soda
- Fresh Blueberries
- Lime Slices
- 1. Muddle frozen blueberries and lime juice in a pitcher.
- 2. Add tequila and Brasilia Blueberry.
- 3. Pour into glasses over ice and top with club soda.
- 4. Garnish with blueberries and a slice of lime.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.