This summer, there will be blood. Oranges! We meant blood oranges! Relax and take a big sip of this minty, citrusy refresher. It’s the summer’s best blockbuster. Skip the usual sugary slush and settle in for a sweet treat.
- 2 bottles of Bai Brasilia Blueberry
- Juice of 2 Blood Oranges
- Juice of 2 Meyer Lemons
- 1 tbsp. Agave
- 1 sprig of Mint
- 3 leaves of Tarragon
1. Combine Brasilia Blueberry with blood orange juice and stir well.
2. Add agave and lemon juice to elevate the level of sweetness and acidity.
3. Rub mint and tarragon between fingers to bring out the flavor of the herbs. Add to liquid and let stand for 30 minutes.
4. Pour into a shallow pan or sheet tray and freeze for 2 hours.
5. In thirty-minute intervals scrape pan to keep liquid from freezing solid.