You won’t even miss the flour in these tender, easy-to-make muffins. Packed with blueberry flavor, these muffins are worth waking up early for.
- 2½ cups of Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- ¾ cup of Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or any milk)
- ¼ cup of Bai Brasilia Blueberry
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. of Almond Butter
- ¼ cup of Honey
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Dash of Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your muffin tin with coconut oil.
2. Mix together all ingredients except oatmeal in a medium mixing bowl.
3. Once they are mixed together, then add oatmeal one cup at a time.
4. Gently scoop the mixture into each muffin tin and place in oven for 20-25 minutes. You want them to be golden around the edges but don’t overcook them so they don’t try out.