It’s almost time to fire up your grill this 4th of July to celebrate Independence Day with friends and family. Here’s how to add some flavor to your menu with these 4th of July inspired cocktails and mocktails!
Must be 21+. Please drink responsibly
Layered Pina Colada Smoothie
- 3 Oz. (2 shots) of Rum
- 3 Oz. (2 shots) of Blue Curacao
- 10.5 Oz. Bai Puna Coconut Pineapple
- 1 C. Fresh or Frozen Strawberries
- 2 C. Ice
Add Rum, Bai Puna Coconut Pineapple and Ice to a blender. Blend until Smooth. Pour around ⅔ of the mixture into a separate container; leaving the rest in the blender. Add Strawberries to remaining mixture in blender; blend until smooth. Pour Strawberry mixture into drinking glasses, slowly pour ⅓ of the reserved Pina Colada mixture into the drinking glasses. Add the remaining reserved mixture and Blue Curacao into the blender; blend until combined. Slowly pour the blue mixture into the drinking glasses. Enjoy!
- 3 C. Fresh Blueberries
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 C. Bai Bubbles Waikiki Coconut
- 2 1/2 C. Bai Brasilia Blueberry
- Coconut Flakes (optional garnish)
Rim glass with coconut flakes. Add ice and blueberries to glass. In cocktail shaker, mix Bai Brasilia Blueberry and lemon juice. Pour into glass and top with Bai Bubbles Wakiki Coconut.
Optional: To turn this mocktail into a cocktail, add champagne.
- 6 Oz. Bai Kula Watermelon
- 3 Oz. (2 shots) Blueberry Vodka
- 1-2 Lemon Wheels (garnish)
- 1-2 Watermelon Cubes (garnish)
- Blueberries (garnish)
- 2 C. Ice
- Blue Decorating Sugar (optional for rim)
Rim glass with blue decorating sugar and fill with ice. In cocktail shaker, pour Bai Kula Watermelon, blueberry vodka (or Bai Brasilia Blueberry for a mocktail) over ice. Shake well and pour into glass. Garnish with lemons, watermelon cubes, and blueberries.
Bai of July
- 1 Can Bai Maui Coconut Raspberry
- 2 Ice Cube Trays
- 3 Oz. (2 shots) White Rum (optional)
Place 1-2 blueberries in each cube of ice cube tray. Cover with water and freeze overnight. Repeat process with raspberries. Once cubes are completely frozen, place into glass and top with Bai Maui Coconut Raspberry. If desired, add white rum.