Our Supertea has definitely met its equal in this SuperSalad. @immaeatthat used Tanzania Lemonade Tea in her homemade dressing with this deliciously flavorful Crispy Chickpea Kale Salad.
- – 1/4 cup Bai Tanzania Lemonade Tea
- – 1 Big Bunch of Kale, washed & dried
- – 1, 15oz can Chickpeas, rinsed, drained & patted dry
- – 1 teaspoons Garlic powder
- – 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt
- – 3 Kiwis, peeled & sliced
- – 1/3 cup Parmigiano reggiano, grated
- – 5 Radishes, thinly sliced
- – 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes
- – 1/2 cup Bell peppers, finely chopped dressing
- – 1/4 cup Olive oil
- – 3 tablespoons Maple syrup
- – 2 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- – 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- – Pinch Salt
- 1. First make your chickpeas. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Place chickpeas on a baking sheet that has edges. Pour on 1-2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic powder and salt. Toss together. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Cook until crispy.
- 2. Now make your dressing by combining all dressing ingredients in a jar.
- 3. While chickpeas are baking, place kale in a large bowl and pour dressing over the top. Use your hands to massage dressing into kale for 2 minutes. Top dressed kale salad with remaining ingredients: crispy baked chickpeas, kiwi, parmigiano, radishes, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers.
- 4. Eat immediately or allow kale to sit overnight. Salad will keep for up to 4 days in the fridge.