The weather outside might be frightful, but gathering with friends, family, and flavor is still delightful. From cocktails that’ll take your taste buds out of the cold, to savory bites that’ll set spirits alight, see how to transform your next little party into a winter wonderland.
White Winter Mojito
Although this winter mojito might transport your taste buds somewhere tropical were pretty sure this fun combination of tequila and rum will have you singing let it snow, let it snow, let it snow-conut.
- 3 Bottles Bai Molokai Coconut
- 2 cups White Rum
- 1 cup Tequila
- 2 cups White Cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- 1 cup Lime juice
- 1/4 cup Agave
- 2-3 bunches Rosemary
- 2 cups Cranberries
- Cranberries, coconut flakes, and rosemary for garnish
Pour all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir. Serve over ice.
Serving Size: 6
Cranberry Brie Bites
There’s a reason these delicious little morsels are called bites. It’s not because they’re cute and tiny, and bite-sized. It’s because they’re so good you’re literally going to have to remind people to chew them and not inhale them like cranberry brie vacuum.
- 1 tube Crescent Dough
- 1 cup Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 8 oz. Brie Cheese
- 2-3 Rosemary Sprigs
- 1. Preheat oven according to dough instructions.
- 2. Unroll dough and pinch seams of together and cut into small squares (should be about 20-24). Place squares into a mini-muffin tin.
- 3. Cut the brie into small cubes and place on top of squares. Add a small spoonful of cranberry sauce and bake for about 7 mins.
- 4. Top with pecans and return to oven for another 7-10 mins until golden brown.
- 5. Garnish each bite with a small sprig of rosemary.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.