We all love summer adventures. But now and then you need to sip back, relax, and put your feet up on a porch swing with some peachy goodness. Find out how this Peach & Brie Flatbread and Twisted Peach Tea Cocktail made with Bai Narino Peach Supertea will help you hit the pause button on any busy day.
Twisted Peach Tea Cocktail
To start summer on the right sip, we gave grandma’s perfect peach tea recipe a boozy boost. With a few sprigs of mint and a splash of vodka, this delicious tea is ideal for spending the whole day on the deck.
- 3 bottles of Bai Nariño Peach Supertea
- 2 cups Vodka
- Sliced Peaches
- 1. Pour vodka and Bai Narino Peach Supertea into a pitcher.
- 2. Stir in sliced peaches. Pour into ice filled jars and garnish with a peach and mint sprig.
Peach, Brie, and Basil Flatbread
Who knew a peach flatbread could send your taste buds sky high? With all the ingredients for a great summer snack, this elevated appetizer is putting peaches on a pedestal.
- 2 Flatbreads
- Olive oil
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 8 oz. Brie, sliced
- Handful of basil, chopped
- Balsamic Glaze
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Drizzle oil on flatbreads and cover with sliced brie and peaches. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2. Bake at recommended temperature on store bought or homemade flatbreads.
- 3. Let flatbreads cool for a few minutes and then sprinkle basil over the top.
- 4. Drizzle balsamic glaze and serve.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.