If hit songs from the 80s taught us anything about Halloween, it’s that ghouls just wanna have fun, that’s all they really want. That’s why we’ve put together some great tricks that’ll treat your guests to a party so sweet it’ll be scary.
Blood Orange Punch
A tasty punch recipe without all the sugar might seem like Halloween hocus pocus, but we promise it’s real. Stir up a large batch of these fantastic sips, and you’ll put a spell on your guests in no time.
- 8 cans of Bai Bubbles Jamaica Blood Orange
- 2 cups White Rum
- 1/2 cup Grenadine
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 1 sliced Blood Orange
- 1. In a pitcher add Rum, Grenadine, Lime juice and Bai Bubbles Jamaica Blood Orange.
- 2. Add in the slices of blood oranges and stir.
- 3. Pour over a glass of ice.
Serving size: 6
DIY Pumpkin Painting
When it comes to putting out pumpkins we’re so over being spooky. That’s why this year we’re going from frightful to festive with these DIY simple patterned pumpkins.
- 1. Prep your pumpkin to ensure it has a clean and dry surface. Apply a coat of sealer (optional) before applying paint. Let dry.
- 2. Paint your pumpkin using acrylic paint or spray paint. Use a paint brush to create your design.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.