Game day food is notoriously heavy, greasy and meaty, but it doesn’t always have to be that way. We rounded up our top 10 healthy, crowd-pleasing recipes just for you. But don’t worry, just because we say “guilt-free” doesn’t mean we did away with the wings and dip.
1. Spicy Popcorn by Bake Your Day
2. Mulled Congo Apple Pear
2 bottles Bai Congo Apple Pear
1 tbsp mulling spices
a splash of spicy rum or honey whiskey
Combine Congo Apple Pear and mulling spices in a saucepan.
Simmer over medium-low heat for 20 minutes, then serve in your favorite mug.
For an extra-cozy experience, add a splash of spiced rum or honey whiskey.
3. Zucchini Cakes by Life Ambrosia
4. Mayo-Free Potato Salad by Cookie And Kate
5. Baked Sweet Potato Chips by Martha Stewart
6. Cauliflower Pizza Bites by Wicked Spatula
7. Healthy Rice Krispies by Pop Sugar
8. Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings by Fed and Fit
9. Individual Seven Layer Dip by Fannetastic Food
10. Roasted Corn and Cheese Dip by Little Bits Of