When life gives you lemons, make honey lemonade with layered Bai ice cubes. That’s how it goes, right?
- -3 cups Steaming water
- -1/2 cup Honey
- -1/3 cup Sugar
- -2 cups Fresh Squeezed Lemon juice
- -2 Bai Bubbles flavors (Waikiki Coconut Lime and Jamaica Blood Orange for example
- -Mint leaves
- 1. The day before you want to serve, prep your ice cubes. Fill each ice cube mold halfway with one flavor of Bai Bubbles. Add in fruit and mint. Freeze until set. Add in another flavor/color of Bai Bubbles. Freeze until set.
- 2. In a pitcher, combine hot water, honey and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in lemon juice. Place in fridge until cooled.
- 2. Pour honey lemonade over ice cubes.