Forget “super” we’re convinced that the cacao-nut-date-coconut combo is downright magical. Or maybe we just feel like we have magic powers after tasting these fudgy little cacao balls. Either way, whether it’s super powers, magic powers, or just a healthy combo of proteins, fats, fiber, carbs and vitamins we’ll take it!
- 1 cup of loosely packed pitted Dates
- 1 cup of shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 1 cup of Walnuts
- ¼ cup of Bai Molokai Coconut
- 1 cup of Slivered Almonds
- 2 tbsp. of Hemp Seeds
- 2 tbsp. of raw Powdered Cacao
1. Place all dry ingredients into a food processor. Evenly pour Molokai Coconut over ingredients.
2. Process on high until dough forms.
3. Roll dough into small ½”-1” bite sized balls (depending on your preference).
4. Store balls in the fridge for up to 2 weeks to maintain freshness.