Stop the presses! In case you didn’t know, today, July 24th, is National Tequila Day. Now that is a holiday we can get behind. ‘Cause it might just be us, but the summer blues are starting to sneak in now that the dog days are upon us. Sounds like it’s time for a serious kick in the mouthpants, no? Enter: this marg. A little sweet and a little spicy, this low-calorie fiesta in a glass is exactly what you need to rev-up your engine and power you through this heat. Double-whammy: we thought up a second one, too. Looks like there really are benefits of daydreaming about tequila.
- ½ bottle Bai Panama Peach
- 1 jalapeño, sliced, 8 rounds reserved
- 6 ounces silver Tequila
- 4 tbsp. fresh Lime Juice
- 2 ounces Orange Liquor
- 1 fresh Peach, pitted and sliced
- Lime slices for garnish
1. Combine Panama Peach and jalapeño slices. Allow flavors to marry in the fridge for desired amount of time (ideally at least overnight).
2. Once ready to serve, drain the solids.
3. Put ice in each glass. Combine flavor-spiked Panama Peach, lime juice, tequila, and orange liquor and pour evenly into each glass.
4. Drop a couple slices of peach and jalapeño in each.
5. Garnish the rim with salt and a slice of lime if desired.
Must be 21+. Please Drink Responsibly.