The holidays and New Year’s are a time for celebration. That means lot’s of parties, presents, hustling, bustling, hugging, cheering, laughing and dare we say a bit of drinking. At Bai we feel like you shouldn’t have to sacrifice your celebratory vibe with a boring cocktail nor should you have to sacrifice your health for one that is packed with unnecessary sugar.
Must be 21+. Please drink responsibly
We’re always trying to find ways to drink the best of both worlds, some mind call us the Hannah Montana of mixology. Too far? Not far enough? Ok, you get it. All flavor, no sacrifice = delicious cocktails that aren’t wreaking havoc on your health.
Today we’re sharing a celebratory punch that’s easy to make, tastes indulgent but won’t give you a sugar hangover. This sparkling pomegranate punch celebrates two iconic flavors of winter: pomegranate and cranberry. Sweet, sparkling Lambrusco wine balances the tartness of the berries nicely. A little fizz makes this punch perfection. Oh, and don’t forget to garnish your glass with a little rosemary because a.) it smells divine and b.) you know you’ll want to instagram this holiday magic.
Sparkling Pomegranate Punch
- 1 bottle of Lambrusco wine
- 2 bottles of Ipanema Pomegranate Bai
- 12 oz of fresh cranberries
- 8 sprigs of rosemary for garnish
- Mix Lambrusco and 3 bottles of Ipanema Pomegranate into a large punch bowl.
- Stir in fresh cranberries.
- Allow to mix for 5 minutes.
- Stir and serve in wine glasses.
- Garnish glasses with rosemary sprigs