Now that it’s officially October we finally feel comfortable about hopping on the pumpkin addict bandwagon and declaring our full blown love for this fall staple. Just one trip to the grocery store and it’s clear we’re clearly not alone. Every brand has some sort of pumpkin product, and who can blame them! But no fear, we’re not trying to make a pumpkin flavor Bai. We know when enough’s enough.
That doesn’t mean we can’t get in on some of the fun.
Our main beef with so many of the pumpkin goodies available during the fall is all the crazy ingredients and even crazier amounts of sugar. No bueno. So we wanted to indulge our pumpkin tooth (which totally is a thing) without a trip to dentist for ruining our real teeth.
This Pumpkin Pie smoothie has all the creamy pumpkin goodness and fall spiced nirvana you’d expect in any pumpkin theme treat, but it’s sweetened using Molokai Coconut Bai instead of boat loads of sugar. #yourewelcome
We even found a tiny white pumpkin which we named Molokai. Isn’t he cute?
What You’ll Need:
- Bottle of Molokai Coconut Bai
- Pumpkin Puree
- Frozen Banana
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
Molokai Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 6-8 oz of Molokai Coconut Bai (depending on how thick you like your smoothies)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 Cup of Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth. Garnish with cinnamon stick
- (and maybe take a selfie with your tiny white pumpkin)
Looking for more smoothie recipes? Check out our Dragon-Berry Smoothie